Exceptional Intimate Weddings in the Banhoek Valley | Located between Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
Our spaces are perfect for intimate occasions that require privacy and exude exclusivity.
Although times may be a little uncertain, as we say at De Zeven, “the show must go on”.
De Zeven offers a truly magical venue for couples to host their special day, with a multitude of areas and options in terms of ceremony, reception and photo spaces.
Packages & Rates
Our package outlines are as follows
Venue Capacity: Seated Dinner Style - Max 50 (minimum 22) | Cocktail Style - Max 64.
· One-night event R43 000.
· Two-night event R73 000.
· Three-night event R 102 000.
· Exclusive use of De Zeven and all our special spaces… These include our View deck with magical mountain views, our sheltered, sunken courtyard, pool deck with surrounding gardens and panoramic views to name a few! for the ceremony, gardens and buildings for photographs, pre-dinner drinks.
· Our 11 beautiful rooms for yourselves and your guests (max 22 pax)
· The Bride & Groom have a bottle of our MCC on the night to use as they wish in photographs or that special toast by themselves.
· Tables (wooden) & chairs (50 ghost chairs)
· Table cloths & serviettes (if you want to use ours but you are welcome to bring your own if you have a particular colour scheme)
· De Zeven’s event manager
· Food catering (we use outside chefs and can provide you with example menus from which for you to make your decisions)
· All beverages (Drinks list will be discussed to allow us to cater to your requirements)
· Hiring of: Cutlery, crockery, glassware and any additional linen; Any audiovisual equipment; Additional décor and lighting not mentioned above
· We request a refundable breakage deposit of R5000
· We encourage our Bride & Groom to use a wedding planner. De Zeven work with a few recommended wedding planners that we have enjoyed working with in the past and we are happy to put you in touch with any or all of these.
· Our Brides and Grooms have previously preferred a two-night event over the one-night option, we recommend that as far as possible this option is considered – we are happy to facilitate pre-wedding or post-wedding events (cocktail evenings, morning-after brunches etc)
· We highly recommend a visit to De Zeven in the early stages of your wedding planning to allow us to show you what the venue has to offer so you may incorporate all the special spaces into your day as you see fit!
We are a very hands-on venue, open to discussion about your special event in order to assist in making your wedding your dream occasion.
Feel free to send any queries our way, and we will gladly assist as far as possible.